Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Picture Post (Aug. 1)

I just got home from an AMAZING last trip as a Travel Director, in Ireland. Ireland was one of my favorite places I've ever been. We stayed in Killarney, at a hotel right on the lake. The weather was great while we were there - sunshine with little rain. I kissed the Blarney Stone, went on a ghost tour of Killarney, visited Ross Castle, at yummy food, went shopping and of course made a couple visits to the pubs. I can't wait to go back to see more. I'm sharing 5 photos this week that sum up my trip. Enjoy!


Blarney Castle

The ghost tour bus. Wish I would have gotten a
pic of the inside, the decor was awesome!

Derek telling us the tragic love story that
took place at Ross Castle (all love stories
end in tragedy in Ireland apparently so I was
told not to fall in love with an Irish guy - bummer.)

Muckross Abbey at night = creepy!

Beautiful view from our final function at the hotel.
I was in love with all of the bright flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.