Friday, August 10, 2012

Life is crazy...

I have been thinking this over for a few days and I think I have to take a little step back from blogging for a bit. I am so busy the month of August with starting my new job, being a bridesmaid in 2 weddings and attending a few others, as well as trying to study for a certification test. I am trying to adjust to my new lifestyle with my job, but then every free moment is spent getting things together for a wedding. I am not going to stop blogging all together, I just will not be participating in all of the weekly memes such as Teaser Tuesday, Booking Through Thursday, and Feature & Follow Friday. If I have time during the week, I will definitely participate though. I plan on still posting my Picture Post!, book reviews (if I find time to finish reading a book), and other bookish things I find along the way. I hope you understand- I'm sure everyone has experienced times of craziness in their lives. I will definitely be back in full swing as soon as I can get a grip on my schedule and routine.


Until then, Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.