Friday, July 20, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #25


Q: Christmas in July!!! Someone give you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?


A: This is like the hardest question ever for me! I never know which book I will buy next. It depends what I feel like reading or if the next book in a series is available. I also impulsively buy books when I see deals on them, like from the Nook Lovers Daily Cheap Read. If I had to pick two I would try to pre-order Tiger's Destiny (Tiger Curse Series #4) by Colleen Houck and also pre-order The Rainbow Maker's Tale by Melanie Cousick-Jones (second book in the Ambrosia Sequence). Those are 2 books I am anxiously awaiting to come out. I'm not even sure if you can pre-order them yet but I will pretend you can.


What 2 books would you want? Leave me a comment and let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Great picks!

    New GFC follower here!

    http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/feature-and-follow-5-im-being-featured.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound really good! :)

    I'm a new GCF follower! :)

    Here is my FF post! :) http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either of these series! I'll have to look them up!

    Old follower!

    -Katie @ Dedicated Readers Only

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! New GFC Follower!
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't get into the Tiger series. New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/07/follow-me-friday-13.html

    P.S. I'm so jealous that you get to travel. BTW, that is a great profile pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read either series, but they sound mystical and intriguing.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (old follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I have the Tiger's Curse series on my TBR mountain! Just haven't had the time to start them! But I am excited about starting them!!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of either of those series, but they certainly sound cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of either of those... I wanted a first edition of Lord of the Rings (maybe Return of the King if I can only have one of the three), and Bitterblue by Cashore!

    New follower via GFC!

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting titles!

    Here are my picks.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.