Thursday, July 12, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Guilty Pleasure

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...

What book(s) have you read that you are secretly ashamed to admit?

This is easy. Last week I read the Fifty Shades Trilogy. They books were terribly written but I could not put them down. I was actually staying up all night to finish the books. This is not something I am willing to share with most people so Shhh! It's our secret.

What is your guilty pleasure book? Leave me a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. The more people I find who've read 50 Shades, the happier I am not to read them. Yes, tell me what I'm missing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been tempted to read 50 Shades... I am just not into that genre of reading. When I started to hear all the hype about it I googled it to see what the books were about, realized it is not my cup of tea, and the more I hear about them the more I know they are not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really into that genre either but I heard so many mixed reviews so I felt like I had to make my own judgement haha.

      Delete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.