Friday, May 11, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: In or Out

This is a day late but here it is...

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...

Q: Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?

A: Hmm I think I am somewhere in the middle. I am quiet and shy around people I don't really know (most of the time), but once I get to know a person I can be very outgoing. It really depends on the situation. Like for work there is not really room for being quiet and shy so I have to really put myself out there. But in some social situations there are times I am just the quiet one. I'm getting better about being shy/quiet but I think part of me will always be that way.

What about you? Do you think you are more outgoing or do you tend to keep to yourself? Leave a comment and let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, usually we come out of our comfort zones for work.

    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a stay at home mom, and a farm wife. Never worked out in the job market world. Anyway that said, I think I tend to be more of an introvert. But once in a while the extrovert side of me shows up. hee, hee.
    Thanks for the visit today, I enjoyed your comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.