Friday, May 11, 2012

Apology

Dear readers,

I would like to apologize for my lacking at Reading Kelly the past couple weeks. Work has been crazy busy and has caused me to forget what day it is. This happens often when I travel but this time I can't seem to get back on track. Next thing I knew I missed my Booking Through Thursday post and today is Friday (I have no idea where the time has gone). I am going to post my BTT to day, just a day late, and hopefully get my Feature & Follow Friday in as well. I also apologize for my lacking of comments. I try to respond to everyone, but I have not been very good at making comments on others blogs. My goal is to catch up in the next few days. Thanks for understanding. I hope to be back on track soon.

Happy reading!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.