Thursday, February 9, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Only Five

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks....

If you had to pick only 5 books to ever read again, what would they be and why?

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern because I LOVE THIS BOOK. I will never get bored with the details and imagery.

2. Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, there was a twist at the end of this book that threw me off gaurd. I have been wanted to read it again so that I can pay attention more to the details.

3. The Secret History by Donna Tartt, I couldn't put this murder mystery in reverse down. The characters were all so unique in their own ways and the psychological aspect behind it all was great!

4. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger, one of my favorite books about sisters with a little paranormal activity thrown in. The book takes place in London near the Highgate Cemetary and it is the perfect setting for this book. (I'd love to go to London to see this cemetary!)

5. Fay: A Novel by Larry Brown, a friend of mine recommended this book to me and told me it was her all time favorite. As soon as I started reading I knew it would be in my top favorite books as well. Fay is a poor girl who is just trying to survive make something of herself. I could read this book over and over just cheering her on to make the right choices.

Those are the 5 books I would choose...what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.